Become a member of San Jose-Okayama Sister Cities!
Join us in our efforts and events celebrating and supporting the relationship between San Jose, CA and Okayama, Japan.
Monthly meetings are currently held at San Jose City Hall. Please check with firstname.lastname@example.org for mosts recent information.
Annual Membership Fees:
- Individual: $50
- Family: $75 (Students under 5th Grade free),
- Students 6th-12th Grades: $10
- University Students: $12
- Schools (K-12): $75
- Colleges/Universities: $125
- Non-Profit Organizations: $50
- Small Business: $75
- Corporate: $175Membership benefits include entry to SJOSC annual events, inclusion in newsletter, opportunity to become a member of the SHOSC Board of Directors.
A check can be made out to: San Jose-Okayama Sister Cities
Mail check to: SJOSC c/o 2826 Agua Vista Drive, San Jose, CA 95132